Monday, May 3, 2010

New Keyword Supercharger Tool


I just got around to play time today as I have spent most of the morning and afternoon spinning some articles to go out on SEO Link Vine. I played briefly with the new Keyword Tool Supercharger by GeekLad. I plan on playing more this evening time permitting, but there is a post up on Search Engine Journal by Ann Smarty that goes a little more in depth on the supply/demand ratio. This tool works of course in conjunction with the Google Adwords Tool and they have both a Google Chrome Extension and a FireFox addon.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy