Saturday, June 19, 2010

One Last Domain Name Price Increase Reminder


Sorry for the late post as my baby brother is in town and I took him out in the boat fishing. With the way the oil keeps coming, it might be his last chance to do so. Any ways in checking my late email, I had a reminder from name.com about the forthcoming price increase by VeriSign on .com & .net domains that takes effect on July 1st. The price for .COM registrations will increase by 7% and the new price for .NET registrations will go up by 10%. The price increase as explained will apply to new registrations as well as renewals that occur on or after July 1st. I highly advise you renew any of your domain names that are even close to expiring before June 30, to take advantage of the savings. If you own as many as I do, this can save you quite a bit of money. The same goes for new domains as well. Nothing wrong with letting them stay parked until you can build on them.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy