Monday, June 28, 2010

Out Of Action A Few Days


I am having my second colonoscopy performed on Tuesday to look for a source of problems I have been having lately. Tonight is the clean out the colon night before hand and I can tell you it is none too fun. I do not dare venture too far from my office bathroom. If you have an email in to me, I doubt I will get back to you tonight or Tuesday as I am pretty miserable right now. I may or may not be able to post on Tuesday depending on how I react when I come out of anesthesia. Last time it took a full day for me to get back in my own head. Anyways, should I not post on Tuesday, I assure you I am not dead, although I might wish I was. Oh well, back to the crapper as nature is calling me again.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get well and overcome this. Tough when you get an ailment. I'm self employed without insurance. Wish you well.

~Sean.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you Soggy!

soggy on June 29, 2010 at 7:39 PM said...

@Sean Not sure of your age, but could not imagine running around without insurance. Just takes one hard luck accident and it can severely cripple you financially. I have been over insured for 20 plus years. I advise you contact the SBA or another group to see about some group options for small business owners that might be affordable to you. Insurance is a necessary evil.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy