Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sexy Bookmarks Wordpress Plugin Revamped


I used the Sexy Bookmarks Wordpress Plugin a while ago, but found it was a bit buggy at times. As did several others come to find out. I recently read an article some where that said the plugin has been updated and now works pretty flawlessly. There is only one way to find out, but I have run it through several test on a site of mine and so far so good. It is always good to easily give your surfers a chance to share your post or pages on the multitude of web 2.0 social sites. I believe there will come a day when the popularity is measured on sites like Twitter and Facebook and used in ranking. Some say we are already seeing sights of that, yet I have not seen it proven for a fact. Regardless, sharing is sharing and any extra traffic you can get is golden. Especially if it is targeted within a user group or network. Give this free plugin a first or second look.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy