Thursday, June 3, 2010

Yet Another Commission Junction Wordpress Plugin


Thanks to the PHPBay forum, I stumbled across yet another Commission Junction Wordpress Plugin for you to play with. I am a long time user of the plugin put out by LoraGi, but it never hurts to try others along the way. You can try a free version of this MoneyPress plugin as long as you stay logged into whatever site you install it on. You and only you will see the output. You can then decide if you want to shell out the large sum of 5 bucks to have the full version of the plugin. I like to use PHPBay, a Commision Junction plugin and either ReviewAzon or PHPZon on all my niche sites in tabs as it gives my surfers a huge variety of places to buy from.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy