Monday, August 16, 2010

Free PDF On How To Create Compelling Content


Copyblogger founder Brian Clark recently put out a free PDF on How to Create Compelling Content That Ranks Well in Search Engines and it is available without even having to give an email address. It is not earth shattering stuff, but a great primer for those new to niche site building or a great refresher copurse for veterans. Best of all, it is free. I have been reading his blog for years and have learned quite a bit from Brian over the years as far as creating compelling original content that not only ranks well, but draws backlinks in addition. It has also helped me convey what I am looking for to my writers I employ as well. There is no better way to draw good buying traffic than great original content. Sure, autoblogs work as do aggregated sites, but all of my sites that make use of great original content, are the ones that earn the most every month and I never worry about them under performing. The age old phrase, content is king, has never been truer.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy