Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pixel Pipe Distribution Tool & WPSyndicator Launches On Friday


If you have read recently, you know how much I have been pushing ping.fm for pushing out content to social sites. A new free service has surfaced called Pixel Pipe and I just started playing with it early this morning. Like ping.fm, it is very impressive. It is touted as being able to distribute your content to over 110 social media sites at the push of a button, and it is free, including your video to over 50 video sharing sites. Amazing. You can even send your content to pixelpipes with your GoogleTalk account if you use that. You never know where or how these submissions will be picked up and where they will land. Get acquainted with this site today.

Also I wanted to note that the WPSyndicator Wordpress plugin goes live tomorrow at 3pm GMT. I have used this plugin since it was a beta fund raiser project and it is quite impressive. I have been posting links to the sales page and several of you have emailed me that they could not purchase it yet. My apologies as I thought it was available to the public by now. If you buy this plugin, you will not be disappointed. The developer has this plugin running at full speed. Thanks to all that alerted me of my error.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy