Sunday, August 1, 2010

Two Wordpress Plugins I Was Reminded About


I had a few emails asking about the Top 40 Wordpress Plugins post the other day and folks are wondering why I let certain ones off. I posted at the end that I left some fringe ones off, but was reminded about the SEO Smart Links and GoCodes plugins. Once again, I do not use these on every site I build, but that does not mean they are not great and useful plugins. In my opinion, both of these should be used together to automatically create cloaked links for predetermined anchor text automatically. SEO Smart Links allows you to determine how many automatic links will be created per page and GoCodes will let you track how many times that link is clicked. They go great hand in hand as you see. I could probably;y of built that list to 80, but I wanted to give everyone a great starting point of what plugins I use both paid and free. By all means,keep sending me ones you think I missed or should see as I love finding new plugins to play with. I might not of seen the one you send me.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy