Saturday, August 7, 2010

WP Htaccess Control Wordpress Plugin


A reader asked me the other day what Wordpress plugin I use for htaccess control. I emailed back that I really have not ever used a plugin for that and that I usually do it manually. The more I thought about, the more useful I thought it might be for those that do not have that much experience working with .htaccess files. I am currently testing the WP htaccess Control plugin right now and so far, so good. This plugin is for the more experienced user that understands htaccess, but is easy to learn and use. I would use it on a test site before using it wide spread as I said earlier, I am currently testing it myself. If you want to read up more on what .htaccess is and does, you can start here. If you know of a better one, shoot it on over to me.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy