Sunday, September 19, 2010

International Talk Like a Pirate Day


Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day! No, really it is. Anyways, just goes to show that you do not have to take everything so serious all the time. I did some early morning writing this morning and have pretty much took it easy for most of the day, but will write a little more before bed.

Mashable has a great post on How To Celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day which is quite entertaining. Also I am pleased to announce that my wife and I celebrated 17 years of marriage on Saturday. We lived together 7 years before that so we are coming up on 25 years together. Fantastic times! We make a perfect team and I must admit have a pretty much perfect lifestyle thanks to this business. It by no means though that I take my foot off the gas pedal as I know just one speed.

In closing, I hope you had a happy Sunday and a great big ARR!!!!!!!!!!! to all of you.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy