Saturday, October 16, 2010

69 Days Until Christmas


I keep a little app on my computer that runs your around that lets me know how many days there are before Christmas. Why? It really motivates me year around. I can already tell that online buying has started for Christmas as it shows in my traffic and earnings. Realistically the real HEAVY buying season does not start until Thanksgiving, so you just have over a month to try to get a few new sites built, indexed and backlinked. With the right niche and the proper use of social media, it is never too late to start. Let the countdown to Christmas motivate you. I myself have a few sites I installed a little while ago with the Keyword To Websites Plugin that are ready for their makeover with purchased original content from my writers. These sites are primed in some hot niches that I expect will do even better once we get past Halloween. It is never too late to start, even if you build out of the box sites to break the ice.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy