Saturday, October 23, 2010

Learn To Hit The Ball Before You Hit A Homerun


I was asked yesterday by email if every site I build is a "homerun". I see what he was asking and the answer is obviously, no. I do consider though a site that averages a $1.00 a day though a success. $365 bucks a year off a site that might have $100 bucks or so invested in it is a success. I use the $1.00 a day as a low side as well. I have a few that earn less than that, but not many and most are earning that because of mistakes on my part. Bad market research, keyword research etc.

I think most vision getting one, two or three sites up and sitting back and watch the money roll in. You will have your "homeruns" the more you do. I have several, but it does not stop me from learning to hit the ball better. I love the sites the have about $150 bucks invested in them and earn around $5.00 a day. Does that start in month one? No, not always for sure, but by around the 6 month mark they are. They then payback that same $150 bucks every month. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Stop focusing so much on hitting the homerun every time and focus on hitting the ball better. The homeruns will come and your bank account will grow just off of line drive base hits. Don't over think this business, just swing the bat.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Luckiglenn on October 23, 2010 at 7:17 PM said...

Thanks Dave, I needed to hear that.

Glenn Seymour
Raleigh NC.
glenn.seymour@gmail.com

soggy on October 24, 2010 at 6:54 PM said...

No problem Glenn. Keep swinging the bat my friend.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy