Monday, October 11, 2010

Yoast SEO Wordpress Plugin Now In Public Beta


The day has finally arrived as Joost de Valk has released his long awaited SEO Wordpress plugin to a public type beta. I have followed Joost (known as Yoast) for a long while as he is an authority on making Wordpress dance and optimized to it's fullest potential. I highly suggest using this on a site of your own and read all of the post on it. This should become the end all, do all plugin for Wordpress heading into 2011. Get it downloaded and going today and make sure to subscribe to the Yoast blog and follow him on Twitter. He has helped me tremendously over the years as I have learned so much from him.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy