Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finish Goal Setting Now For New Year


Here we are a week out from Christmas and the next two weeks will really fly by for you. Before you know it, 2011 will be here. It is time to get your goals finalized for 2011 now, not later. I always look forward to this time of year as I try to roadmap out where I want to be in so many areas of my life, not just my businesses. I try to set intermediate goals as well and be time specific with them. I also set income goals and try to stretch myself to around a 25-33% income growth over the previous year. Goal setting and planning has played a huge part in my success over the years, it is a road map of sorts for me. There are plenty of videos on Youtube and plenty written online for you to research works best for you. The key is to get it down on paper so your subconscious can absorb it going forward. heed my advice and get this firmed up now. It works.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy