Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011 - I Am Ready, Are You?


2011 is almost here as we say goodbye to 2010. I learned so much in 2010 and once again saw my business grow leaps in bounds which I am very proud of. You have to feel blessed to work in such an amazing business with so very little overhead versus return. I have learned in 2010 to outsource even more than I had in the past years and allowed myself to test several different things along the way this year. I had great success with new ventures into the autoblogging field as well with getting good out of the box type sites done with Keywords To Websites. 2011 will be another busy year for me and the wife and I plan to enjoy the fruits of our labors a little more than usual in 2011. We have already scheduled 5 trips for 2011 and I look forward to them all.

In 2011 I will be moving to a 3 post a week schedule on this blog as I have accomplished my original goal for this blog that ends tonight. I want to free myself up a little more time going forward, so I have chosen to cut from 7 to 3 post a week here. This blog continues to exceed my original expectations set forth many years ago and cutting back will not hurt it's income one bit and yet still satisfy the readership. There will of course likely be weeks where I post more, but with all the play time the wife has scheduled, it only makes sense.

As you head into 2011, make sure you have your plans in line as well. If you can only dedicate a few hours a week to your business, make sure you know what direction you are going in these hours. The biggest thing most do wrong in this business is to look for the easy way without learning the basis of the right way. You can never go wrong with good keyword research, great SEO and solid, on topic, original content. Everyone acts like there is some hidden secret and refuse to do just the basics. Everyone wants the guarantee that if they do X, Y & Z they will get X amount of dollars guaranteed. There is a ton of blind faith in this business that those of us that have had success had to conquer first. You have to learn how to build a great site first and then back out everything from there. Stop reinventing the wheel. Master a site the way the niche store guide teaches and go from there. How many of you have actually done that? Probably not many.

I hope 2011 is a prosperous year for you and I enjoy all those people that make this blog a usual stop and what it has become. Keep pushing forward and know there is always room to learn more and you will never be an expert. It is what drives me everyday and hopefully drives you as well.

Happy New Year and I will see you all in 2011!!!!!!!!

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Luckiglenn on December 31, 2010 at 7:23 PM said...

Dave,
We have already scheduled 5 trips for 2011 and I look forward to them all.

Great for you and your wife.. You have been mentor that I have followed .... you never know who you are influencing do you?

Outsourcing is and will continue to be the secret to getting my business off the ground.
Happy new year and I will be checking in weekly.

Smart move with reduction to three days.. the quality of your blog will survive the reduction in number of post.

Glenn Seymour
Raleigh NC;

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy