Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yoast On Duplicate Content


If you have read my blog for a while you know I follow every word that Joost de Valk, better knows as Yoast, preaches. Today he has a super post for you to better understand the different causes of duplicate content, and how to find the solution for each of the causes. This is straight and to the point and something you will likely want to bookmark and refer back to. I also am a fan of his new SEO Wordpress plugin I have talked about recently. You will want to consider learning how to use it. He is a master of Wordpress and SEO and anything he puts out, I subscribe to. Make sure you follow him on Twitter @Yoast.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy