Thursday, March 13, 2008

The 7 day Build a Niche Store plan


I am now going to outline the 7 day plan I use for all Build a Niche Stores that I now create. I have many many completed stores out on the web right now and have a sizable income coming in now. I am now taking my time for each store over the last few weeks. I will now take you through the process. First I understand that not all of you are full time BANS store builders like myself, but if you can dedicate a few hours a day uninterrupted you can get yourself a store a week done right.

Day 1 - Research the new niche, ideally a good 3 word or so phrase is perfect. Don't go for the obvious broad ones. Look for something that is getting moderate search results as they are less targeted and easy to rank for. Check the tools section for keyword tools I have provided. Now register the domain that you think will fit the niche and point all name servers to your host. Get the database ready for installation. You should be able to get this done in a few hours.

Day 2 - Get your BANS software installed on the new domain and run the setup for the niche you have chosen. Get your template colored and logo done. After today you should be done with all of the cosmetics of your new store. If you are needing some search engine friendly templates, please email me and I will be glad to sell you one that I use, very cheap. I will even customize to your color scheme. this process should only take a few hours as well.

Day 3 - Use today to work on SEO of titles, descriptions, keywords and etc. Do not leave the store out of the box. Customize everything down to the link titles. This is probably the most boring aspect of site building, but will be the most rewarding in the long run. I would try to dedicate at least 3 hours of your time to this, do not rush, DO IT RIGHT!

Day 4 - Front page keyword driven article/welcome page. I usually can knock this out in an hour. Your front page will drive your site for a while in the search engines, so make this at least 400 words with some long tail keyword phrases included. I also knock out a paragraph or two for each store page as well. 50-100 words is fine. This does wonders for organic traffic.

Day 5 - Add your Google ads or whatever advertisers you are monetizing with to your site. this takes no time to do. After that I like to build a resource page of at least 10 like sites in my niche to trade links with. By now your site should be at completion and ready to drive traffic to.

Day 6 - Time to submit to at least 100 free link directories. i know this is very boring, but it will take submitting to 100 to get a good 40 or so listings. Set your time aside and knock it out.

Day 7 - Write a generic keyword article for submission to free article directories and get it submitted to a good 10 directories. 400-500 words is easy and submitting takes an hour or so. Next you want to send out a generic email to the 10 sites you have identified as possible link partners, asking for a link trade.

Well there you have it. I know I did not expound deeply on it, but with good organization you can really nail this stuff down in a couple of hours a day. Do this for 50 weeks and you will have 50 solid stores out there. after that 50 weeks, you should really be producing a nice income for yourself.

If you are interested in a BANS template for sale, email me at the address below.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy