Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Driving traffic to a new BANS store


Getting traffic is one of the hardest things for new BANS store owners to wrap their brains around. Before you even tackle driving traffic, make sure your niche store is complete and ready for it. There is a great traffic article here, that pretty much covers a lot of things I do myself to drive traffic to my new stores. I place high emphasis on the submission of articles and the press release for a new site. By writing and submitting articles you stand a greater chance of the article getting organic searches and delivering high quality traffic. Make sure you use as many keyword phrases as possible in your niche related articles.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy