Thursday, April 24, 2008

Free Wordtracker With Google Trends


I came across another great free Wordtracker tool this morning that also pulls in Google trends. While this tool is not as complete as the full Wordtracker or Terapeek, it is good for those still on a budget with their Niche Store development. I wouldn't get too caught up with the >100 on the report, but of course the closer you can get to it the better. Play around with it. Turn on QVC or a shopping channel for 30 minutes and get some ideas. I found 2 new niches in 10 minutes.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I've been debating on whether or not to go with Wordtracker. Hopefully this will answer a few questions. Of course it won't be the full deal, but maybe it's enough to help me make the decision.

Keep up the good work!

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy