Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Best Niche Store Strategy


I see it asked all the time. What is the best BANS store strategy? 100 quick sites or slow an easy? The answer lies in what works best for your style and time. I might pop up 4 new sites in 3 weeks that are slightly worked and go back to them over the next week or so and really polish them. You have to understand, I probably have more free time than you do as well. If you are on time/job constraints, one store at a time might be the way for you. I highly suggest that every Build A Niche Store owner have a blog on its own domain. You must post to it everyday. Even if it is a Blogger blog like this one. Can I afford a Wordpress blog domain? Sure, but I wanted to see the power of this Google owned platform. I post daily here and the spiders stay here all the time. If you have a blog, you can post a link a day to store pages with a paragraph or so about the store page. This will make for plenty of content to write daily about and will be a nice organic doorway page. Even a free blog like this is easy to set up and easy to post to. Back on topic... Go at your own pace, there is no set in stone path to the top, just keep your feet moving daily.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy