Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Shopping Trip Could Do You Good


Just arrived back from the Foley Outlet Center for a trip out shopping with my wife and it was very rewarding on several levels. Now i am not one who likes to make a habit of going and watch my wife spend a ton of money, but it did give me a chance to explore a few niches and look at some marketing ads up close. Also it got me away from the computer for a little while as well. I am not burned out by no means, but do feel a bit refreshed getting away for the morning. I am a few dollars lighter in the bank account, but all is good. You should get in the habit every now and again to see what is out there first hand. I had my notebook in the truck and jotted down a few ideas for future Build A Niche Stores. I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy