Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Don't Put Off Things Today That Should Of Been Done Yesterday


Getting little things done daily in Niche Store building is very very important in your long term success. Now I do understand that not everyone is on a level playing field concerning time they can dedicate to their stores, but every little thing counts. Remember that everyday your business is either moving forwards or backwards. Their is no such thing as a business just standing still. Either you do small task today to inch forward or you do absolutely nothing and make a giant leap backwards.

Some small task that can be accomplished daily are submitting to link directories, adding social bookmarks, writing a small original article, sending out emails to like sites requesting link trades and even better optimizing some neglected meta tags. Do not fall in the rut of doing nothing as it is much harder to climb out of that rut and getting back into some sort of routine. Success in niche store building depends on hard work. Even if you are not 100% sure that you are doing things the right way, at least you are doing something and can learn if indeed it is right or wrong.

Life moves pretty fast and time is a precious commodity. what you do today is very important as is what you do tomorrow. Very few people succeed in online money making because they fail to do the work. They do just enough and then stare at the stats pages and wait for the money to roll in. If you have made any money whatsoever thus far, you see that EPN and BANS does work and it is now up to you to make it work better and refine the process.

Make a conscience effort right now to do something everyday and you will plant seeds for future success. At the end of every day ask yourself this question: Did my business move forward today or did it go backwards? Hopefully you will say it moved forward.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So True! I've dabbled in online business for a few years and every time I've got close to consistent earnings I've backed off and thought "I've arrived" and without that daily discipline....slowly, slowly, the income falls away, and I become demotivated. But I discovered BANS a few months ago and it seems to be all it claims. The income has started to come in and this time I am determined to be disciplined and treat this opportunity as a business.

Great blog by the way - keep up the good work!
Mike

Anonymous said...

Great post. I agree completely. I have made a spreadsheet for myself with all my sites listed and tasks that I can do everyday. while I can't work on all my sites each day, I work on 4 or 5 of them per day, 5 days per week. This way they stay fresh and the list helps me to stay focused on all the things that can be done to each site.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy