Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Popshops Items On Your BANS Store


I have been playing around a bit with PopShops the last month and adding some items to some Build A Niche Store pages. I did it in a controlled site that had tons of organic traffic. I was quite amazed at the results. Sold quite a few items using this method. Now let me say this is not for every niche, but you might be surprised at what you might find. The free version outputs javascript so that is a drawback as SERPS do not pick up or cache it, but the paid version gives you PHP code and integrates in well with a little tweeking. Hopefully the BANS 4.0 will have the ability to easily add php includes and I might dedicate a future post to it. The javascript code can be added in the bellow ads section and by using the 3 column BANS product listings, it allows the flow to be quite seamless. You will need to register with all of the affiliate programs other than Commission Junction if you want to show the products from affiliate programs other than CJ vendors. I will probably use it more and more on other stores of mine when I can get back around to them. Give the free portion a go and play around with it.

Note: I will be adding the next post in the Niche Store Student On Board Series on Wednesday, so stay tuned.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up, soggy. They have a WP plug-in too.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy