Friday, August 22, 2008

Build A Niche Store Has Your Best Interest In Mind


It was very refreshing to see Kelvin post his thoughts today on the forum addressing the recent EPN terminations and his early game plan on how he and Adan intend to move forward. Rest assured no harsh and rash decisions will be made in the further advancement of the BANS software. I know that they realize the need to open the platform up to other income streams through various other affiliate programs. As I mentioned yesterday in the future of affiliate marketing post, things are wide open and always changing.

What To Do Now?

1. I would take a good hard look at your stores and see which ones are viable in adding additional affiliate programs. Take an inventory of all sites and look to find matching product lines offered by other affiliate programs. Pepperjam, Amazon, Linkshare, Commission Junction, Netshops and Popshops are great starting points. Get signed up for these programs now instead of later.

2. I would keep your eyes peeled to this blog, I will devote the upcoming post to adding these additional forms of income to your stores.

3. Stay active on the BANS forums as the dynamic shift is beginning and you do not want to miss a thing. Keep yourself informed.

4. I will be needing some beta testers very soon for some integrations of my own, so stay plugged in to this blog and email me if you might be interested.

5. The fifth thing is to keep your head up. This is not the end of the world, but the beginning of something truly great.


I would like to thank Adam and Kelvin for a terrific product and appreciate everything you guys do to continue making Build A Niche Store head and shoulders above the rest. BANS has changed my life.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

SkolVikings on August 23, 2008 at 5:27 PM said...

Hey Soggy,

These are definitely tough times to be an eBay affiliate. Your steps on what to do next offer some practical suggestions for those of us who are still in the ePN.

I responded to your post over on my ShanJon Marketing Blog, so you might want to check that out.

Thanks!

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy