Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How Urgent Is Your Urgency?


I treat every day to the best of my ability as day one. I never like to take my foot off the gas pedal. If some one told you that you had 120 days to get your site or sites to produce a $300.00 month income or else you would be imprisoned for the rest of your life, I bet your urgency level would be through the roof. Sure it is an unreal scenario, but the urgency level is believable. Everything can be learned, from SEO, article writing, backlink building and promotion. Many of you reading this blog, know the basics, your urgency level though, is no where close to where it needs to be. Many just do not have the faith that increasing the urgency level will pay off. There are no secret success formulas in this business. Just hard, solid, consistent work along with a few basics which are taught here and thousands of other free blogs on the internet. Increase your urgency to learn these things and start putting them to use and the income will follow.

How Urgent Is Your Urgency?

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Jeremy on January 28, 2009 at 11:59 PM said...

Soggy,

Great post. My urgency is very high now as I was recently laid off. What I can't seem to find an answer to though is, what is a realistic time frame if your urgency is high, and your technique is solid, to earning enough to want to stick with it? Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement. Unless a person is dirt poor, people in our society generally don't work with a lot of urgency. I know I don't work as hard as I should, and my income is nowhere near what it needs to be. With the bad economy, you would think I would be trying to make more money! Thanks for the wake-up call Dave.

Luckiglenn on January 29, 2009 at 7:40 AM said...

Dave,
Life in general is improved by a sense of urgency.
I am in the cancer business. I see lives ended prematurely every day.

Regardless of your age, urgency is important in every aspect of your life.

Glenn Seymour
Raleigh NC
www.dvssmartmarker.com

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy