Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Quality Link Can Make A Difference


So many people worry about the number of backlinks they need to get instead of focusing on quality. I have just completed a 4 week test with a brand new site related to one of my older high authority, high ranking sites. I optimized the new site, made one blog post and gave it a keyword driven anchor text backlink from my high authority same niche site. This one link was enough to rank the newer site on page 1 of Google for a highly competitive search term. Just one link! Now the higher quality backlinks are indeed harder to get, but well worth the time. Concentrate on quality and watch your rankings climb.

Also I am seeing great results from the Free Traffic System, I mentioned a few post back. One article (spun 30 times) with rotated backlinks has jumped the test site up to page one for 2 keyword phrases. If you are still concerned, then use it to drive backlinks to your articles on GoArticles or EzineArticles. Judge the results for yourself, you having nothing to lose.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy