Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Switching My BANS Sites Into Made For Adsense Sites & Link Farms


I have been doing some serious research on the old Made For Adsense Sites and Link Farms business structure and the more I research it, the more it makes sense. Thus the name Adsense. Even though it may violate copyright law, it is much easier to scrape content and surround it with Google Adsense ads. This takes a ton less work and I would not have to worry about writing any more engaging unique content. The whole goal is to get web visitors to the website for the sole purpose of clicking on advertisements anyway. I can build a few link farms which will be a giant group of web sites that all link to every other site in the farm. I can create these as well through automated programs. Then I just link up my Made For Adsense Sites to these Link Farms and I have a totally automated system that just makes cents!!! These old formulas are probably not even policed by Google any longer because they are so old fashioned. In fact, Google co-founder Larry Page, recently made a blog post about how they do not even account for link farms and Made For Adsense Sites any longer. I have a busy day in front of me now. I have seen the light!!! :)

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Pedro on April 1, 2009 at 1:06 PM said...

April Fools! You had me at the title... lol

Bunny on April 1, 2009 at 6:28 PM said...

For a minute there I thought you were going over to the dark side! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Just wish your date tags on your blog included the actual date/year

:-)

P.S. I wonder however if google actually does turn the other way at a lot of MFA sites b/c it brings them money too.

?

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy