Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Facelift For Build A Niche Store Blog


Well, it has been almost a full year since I gave my blog a well needed re-design. I was going to wait until post #600, but some images went AWOL so I decided now was as good of time as any.

I would like to take the time to thank eBlog Templates for the PassionDuo Red Blogger Template. It served me very well for the year. Now I moved on to the Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner. It was converted for the Blogger platform by Bloganol dot com. There are quite a few tweeks I still need to accomplish to fit my SEO and look needs, but I think this one will serve me well for a while. after a few modifications, I will see how it performs and will likely keep it for at least a year.

Let me know what you think of the new design thus far.

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments:

William said...

Looks good. Just to let you know, one of your sidebars is out of alignment on post pages.

JR on June 9, 2009 at 7:56 PM said...

I really like the design, I noticed the sidebars were off as well, but they almost look like that is how it's supposed to be.

Molly on June 10, 2009 at 6:29 AM said...

Looks great Dave. I like the change.

soggy on June 10, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

@William, yes, I have it on my list to track down that sidebar problem, today. Time to go cross eyed.

David on June 12, 2009 at 5:29 PM said...

Soggy,

Was this Church Blogger template easy to set up? It looks just like the WordPress Church template, only it does not have the gallery. This Church design seems to be very popular.

Your facelift looks better than your previous site.. We all need to freshen up from time to time.. More professional I think..colors are pleasing to the eye..

Shawn S said...

Looks great, and it looks like you have more monetization options which should be great for the bank. The one thing I HATE about Blogger though is the comment system. It would be nice if they had it integrated into the blog like WP.

soggy on June 12, 2009 at 6:30 PM said...

@David Very easy to set up for the most part. Still some kinks to work out.

@Shawn Yes their comment system needs improving, but I have always been fascinated with the platform. I needed to monetize a bit more. Too much dead space.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy