Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little More On HubPages


I received a few emails on my Hubpages post I made a few days ago and wanted to clarify a few things for those who are thinking of using it. First, yes it is free to use. Just make sure you follow the rules. Second question I received was asking if you can really make money with Hubpages? I certainly do and only been at it for a month or so, since re-acquainting myself with it. The key is writing good pages targeted around a keyword phrase and exploit it. These pages rank real well because of their authority, so within minutes of publishing a page, you could be on page 1 of Google. The key is the keyword phrase targeting. Another question I got was for me to explain the scoring of the Hubpages and the author rating. If you just do a little digging, it is not hard to find the answers to these questions.

I am not going to dwell much more on them, but if it interest you, you should read everything starting here and you will get a much clearer picture of what they are and how to create great hubs. If you rush right in and start without reading, you will likely get frustrated and quite. As my dad always said, read the dam directions, son.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Tyler on June 10, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

Great re-skin Dave!

Love the new look.

I too am dabbling with Hubpages, but like everything else... There is only 1 of me and so much of everything else to do ;)

soggy on June 10, 2009 at 8:36 PM said...

Yep, I dedicate an hour a day to hubpages right now. well worth it.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy