Monday, June 22, 2009

Apicture Aparagragh And Adsense


Like my play on the Awords? LOL! Can you really make money with just Apicture, Aparagragh and Adsense? Of course you can. Without pointing out any of my own sites, I will point you to one by Michelle MacPhearson called Cool Tattoos. Now this is a Wordpress setup using the Photo Dropper plugin. Not too fancy of a site, but I guarantee you it does well in Adsense earnings. Of course she has built a ton of backlinks using her 30 minute backlinks program, but a site like this is easy to do and keep updated daily. Just Google "Cool Tattoos". You can easily do this with a free Blogger blog as well, minus the plugin of course and about 10 minutes a day worth of work.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy