Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Around The Web June 27th


Sorry for the late post as I was at the neighbors helping them with their new iPod touch and got hung up a while.

The first interesting thing I came across is Tweetboard. I have yet to set it up myself, but plan on doing so this week. I see it as an alternative to burdensome message boards and quite an engaging tool to have for your niche.

Chris Crompton from Search Engine Land has a take on AdWords Conversion Tracking: How To Optimize Your Account 10x Quicker. Definitely a good read.

Aaron Wall has a post on how to spot keyword trends that is very informative.

Speaking of keywords, I found a cool keyword tool driven by the Google AdWords API. Fun to play with.

Here is a post on 7 secret ways to use Twitter search.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy