Friday, June 26, 2009

A Twitter Guide By Mashable


I was going to save this for my around the web post I do on Saturday, but felt this particular site needed it's own post. If you did not know it now, Twitter is very powerful. I have found it almost as useful as Google itself. I heard about the deaths of Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon on Twitter first this week. Not only from a news standpoint, I also find it semi useful as a search engine itself. Learning to use Twitter to your advantage takes time. I have mentioned the book by Joel Comm before that I still recommend, but now Mashable has released a Twitter Guide as well. You should spend a couple of hours going through this as you will truly learn a ton. You will learn also how to leverage Twitter in your favor as far as niches go. Bookmark it for sure.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy