Monday, August 24, 2009

Lordy, Lordy Look Who's...


Just wanted to take a moment to wish my wife, friend, business partner and mother of my dog: Happy Birthday, today. I know she reads my post to correct my grammar, punctuation, run on sentences and incoherent thoughts, so I know she will get a kick out of it. I will not tell you how old she is, as that would cause a ruckus. I worked only a partial day, today and am way behind, but it was well worth it. I enjoyed the break and took her to lunch and shopping. Her present you ask? Well, we really quit the gift giving years ago as we normally just buy what we want when we want it. It was time for a new vehicle though, so we drove down and picked her one out. It was time as we are not ones that buy vehicles every couple of years. We drive them until the wheels fall off. We are just practical people. Any how, she deserves it. Thank you honey, for putting up with my many bad habits, my newer obsessive compulsive disorders and need to always work online all of the time. I hope you enjoyed the day and hope many many many more birthdays are to come. Happy Birthday and I love you!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy