Saturday, August 15, 2009

ReviewAZON 20% Off Amazon Review Wordpress Plugin



Wanted to make sure several were aware of the deal going on right now for the Amazon Review Wordpress Plugin, called ReviewAZON. I own it and it is a fantastic plugin.

Amazon has changed the rules yet again and is requiring all applications that use their Advertising API to send "signed" requests.

This new rule goes into effect today and will break those Amazon applications that have not yet upgraded to support these new rules.

ReviewAZON is 100% compliant with the new changes and I am committed to making sure that any future Amazon changes will be added at no charge to you for the life of the product.

As a ReviewAZON customer, you also get added benefits such as a reduced price off StudioPress themes and the all popular FlexSqueeze theme.

If you are serious about making money with the Amazon Affiliate Program, ReviewAZON is the tool to help you realize your goals of making money online.

Remember: There is only a ONE TIME fee for ReviewAZON.

The ReviewAZON license is UNLIMITED for any and all blogs you own.

You get all future feature/enhancement updates and bugfixes FREE for the life of the product.


20% discount off the retail price of ReviewAZON this
weekend. This offer ends at midnight Sunday, August 16th EST.

Use the discount code WARRIOR to get your 20% discount. Take advantage of this incredible deal before midnight Sunday, August 16th EST and claim your 20% ReviewAZON today!

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,
I know I'm a little late on this, but I'm just in the begining of the process for my first real bans site. I noticed the you mentioned Amazon changing their rules. Do you know if this phpZon users? I guess I should check that forum. BTW, I read your blog daily and appreciate your insight :) Shaanan

soggy on August 19, 2009 at 8:01 PM said...

@Shaanan Yes you need the Amazon key, I highly suggest logging into the PHPBay forum and also make sure you have the latest version of the software.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy