Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Around The Web August 8th


It's Saturday, it's Saturday!!! Hope everyone had a great week. I myself was able to get 5 solid days of work in this week instead of my usual 7. Thursday and Friday was full of "Sh!t Happens gremlins" for me! See, they even find me as well and I stay locked in my house. LOL.

Anyways here is the weekly segment of great reads I found across Internets this week. Now back to post gremlin work for me.

A great read I came across this week is a site by Brian Clark, the owner of Copyblogger. He has a great lesson on The 10 Rock Solid Elements of Effective Online Marketing. If you read my post and forum comments, I am a big fan of authority in relation to your site.

For the Twitter users, Rand Fishkin has a good video on How to Get Re-Tweeted. As always he is very thorough.

Chris Garrett has a free PDF that contains 102 fill-in-the-blanks, tried and tested headline formulas.

Chris Boggs released a couple of great articles I bookmarked but forgot to mention. The first about Building Directory Links and the second on How Long Should It Take for SEO to Show Results.

A free fun eBay Watch Count Tool.

This always needs to be rementioned: Google on Little or no original content.

Finally, Daily SEO blog has listed the Top 20 SEO Blog feeds you should subscribe to. I whole heartedly agree with this list.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Tina said...

Thank you for the great links. I can relate to your gremlins. I have had two full weeks of them. Your post made me laugh as I was just telling my husband this morning that I think they have finally left.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy