Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pot Of Gold, Just $7.88


I like getting affiliate marketing spam for the most part, it amuses me. I see some of the promises and sales pitches and am floored that people buy this stuff. Knowing what I know for as long as I have been making money online, I could never push some of this stuff on people. Friends or not. A funny one I got last night was entitled, "Exploit Google!" I am sure the person will sell many copies of his ebook. The marketing was good, the format was good, the sales page was good, etc. etc. Do you really think you will be able to exploit Google? Maybe for a little while, maybe for a long while, but sooner or later it will come crashing down. Now I did not buy or read his methods, so he might actually have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or the fountain of youth, but if he truly did, would he really be selling it for $7.88? I kind of doubt it.

Western civilization has gotten lazy, we want everything right now and we do not want to have to work for it. On the flip side we get more and more gullible by the hour. We will buy anything? Especially if that anything promises us instant riches so we can buy more anythings. Now are there good methods and great ebooks out there? Absolutely. Do they have great sale pages to get you to buy? Sure, but the good ones will teach you methods and principles, not how to cheat something or get rich over night. The truth is everything is free and can be found all over the internet, the ones that sell the good info have merely organized it into digestible, on in one place ebooks.

I recently got an email from a person who said they are quitting after just 2 sites and about 100 days. They wanted to know if I wanted to buy the 2 sites. I looked at the sites and researched them and understood completely why the person was quitting. Now this is not a back hand at that person, but I asked why they did the things they did and they said they purchased an ebook and followed it and applied it to the two niche sites. Guess what the ebook was called? Yep, you guessed it, "Exploit Google!"

Sigh.

You want a fantastic ebook for $24.95? Buy this one!

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Gregg said...

Great post. I had a feeling it was going to end that way.

Dave on September 19, 2009 at 5:32 AM said...

As PT Barnum said you cant go broke underestimating the gullibility of other folk. I know I've bought so much crap over the years and here I am, still searching. The N1Guide does at least show you a path, all you have to do is follow it.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy