Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Around The Web September 26th


My list is kind of short this week as I am slowly getting over the flu now. Thanks for all the get well emails. My production this week has been horrible and drove my wife crazy as well. OK on to some great stuff this week.

A top list of Top 10 Blogs for Writers is out. You will recognize Copyblogger is #1 as it is one of the blogs I regularly read.

Laura Roeder has a great video on How to Create Fans out Of Thin Air, worth the watch.

Sonia Simone from Copyblogger ask Is Branding Dead?

Jennita via SEOMoz has found Followed Links from Four Unexpected Sources.

Losing that link building creative spark? Digg up new ideas.

21 Must-Follow Tips For Optimizing Time Spent In Social Media

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy