Friday, October 9, 2009

Name.com Offering $5.99 .com & .net Domains Today


I just saw on Twitter that Name.com is offering new domain registrations on .com and .net domains for $5.99 all day long. I have used them quite a bit myself and they are a great domain registrar. Also they offer free domain privacy on new registrations as well. I plan on picking up about 10 or so new domains myself here in a bit. The .net REALLY is a great deal as they are usually a bit higher. Do not worry about it being .net unless you are truly worried about branding. If it is a site that predominately pull organic traffic or rank traffic, .net domains are just as good as .com. Go get you a handful today at this fantastic one day price.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy