Thursday, October 8, 2009

POP Peeper Email Notifier Client


I have a ton of email accounts that get quite a bit of usage and I do not like forwarding messages into one email address. I like to keep each account separate and monitor accordingly. For the longest time I have used ePrompter. This did the job for a number of years until recently when it stopped working with Yahoo and Gmail.

I have now come across POP Peeper and used it for a few days. Man do love it. It is easy to set up and you can color code the accounts to easily let you know what email is from what account at a quick glance. This sits down in your task bar and alerts you whenever a new message arrives. It is a huge time saver for me as well. If you monitor multiple email accounts, give this great free email notifier a try.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you! It was just getting a challenge, with all the email-accounts :)

Tom

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy