Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Project Will Be Stand Alone Platform


As was mentioned yesterday, Adam & Kelvin will be having a new reincarnation coming soon for niche site builders. I have received word that this new project will indeed be a standalone platform. Many have speculated it being a Wordpress plugin of sorts, but this is not the case. Also, it appears BANS will still be available as part of the Niche Site Building Network. So as I suggested previously, if that is your comfort level, continue building with it. Also it may be a while until you see the new platform. Do not let it stop your progress waiting on it. Either use your time to plan more sites and write content or go ahead and build with either BANS or Wordpress until the new platform is ready. The worst thing you can do is sit and do nothing.

EDITED TO ADD: Folks that is all I know at this point. I am getting a few emails from people who are asking more questions that I do not have the answers for. Price? Upgrade capabilities from BANS? Sorry, I just do not know at this point. All I know is what I posted.

EDITED TO ADD AGAIN: Please note that this is their "intent"!!! Does not mean something could not be changed going forward. Just wanted to throw out that disclaimer on their behalf and mine.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy