Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Never Met A Backlink I Didn't Like


While it is true you can not always control who links to you, what anchor text they use and whether or not it is nofollow or not, it all looks good in the big picture. So many people obsess over page rank, exact anchor text and and nofollow that they lose sight of what looks natural. Sure, I build a ton of my own backlinks and often times try to mix them up on what and where I get them. I also use a slow and steady pace and make sure to mix in a few nofollow blog comments and imperfect anchor text as well. Looking too perfect is bad and several folks do not realize this. If you are using a blog commenting service or someone who bookmarks your pages on social bookmarking sites, make sure they give you the ability to rotate through different sets of anchor text and are mixing in a few nofollow links as well. If you do this methodically and slowly, you too will see that ALL backlinks actually have a role and your rankings will rise slowly and most of all will stick in the rankings instead of fluctuating.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy