Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Wordpress Datafeed Plugin


A received a few messages regarding this Wordpress Datafeed Plugin. A couple of folks wanted to know if I have used the plugin yet. I finally got around to buying and testing it and it is exactly as advertised. It works off of product feeds offered by affiliate programs such as Commission Junction, ShareASale and etc. The directions are very easy to follow and some videos on site as well. If you are looking for an easy way to integrate more products into your Wordpress blog using feeds, this plugin is for you and I stamp it with my endorsement. This is another great Wordpress plugin to have in your arsenal.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Unknown on December 30, 2009 at 7:01 AM said...

Working with the 2.9 WP upgrade? Just asking since the upgrade was recent. I had looked at that plugin before, but I never pulled the trigger.

soggy on December 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM said...

Don't have it on 2.9 yet. That version is a bit buggy from reports. Likely 10 days away from being great.

Unknown on December 31, 2009 at 9:59 AM said...

Cool - thanks, I will wait and check back in a couple of weeks.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy