Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why Wouldn't You Blog At Least Twice A Day?


I get people asking me advice daily about how they can improve their traffic and acquire better backlinks. I always ask if they are blogging. Most are are not and the others very casually. Very infrequently. Does a site need you to blog on it from now until the end of time to stay successful? Absolutely not, but getting a good 60 post up in 120 days would certainly make you money. Notice I said 120 days. That is one blog post for that site every other day. Now if you had another site, you can post to that every other day as well. On the odd days, you pick two more sites to blog on. In 120 days you will have 60 blog post on 4 sites, surely to be attracting backlinks and organic and inorganic surfers from all of your RSS feeds you have submitted.

What do you blog about? Anything niche related. Anything closely niche related. How long of blog post? I would shoot for at least 300 words or more. No time? Get up an hour earlier every morning. You can't write? Get tutoring or pay someone daily to blog for you. Seriously, the more you write, the better you get.

Want to know more about how to blog properly? This will not disappoint you.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is something I need to concentrate on more going into the new year, I just have been procrastinating.

Anonymous said...

Dumb question, but what do you mean by submitting your RSS feeds? Not sure I'm clear on that.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy