Friday, December 18, 2009

New Model For Attracting Lots Of Inbound Links


Sorry for the late post, but I have been sick all afternoon with a stomach virus. Enough about my puke escapades. I really still do not feel good, so I will instead point you to another entertaining Whiteboard Friday video by Rand Fishkin. Make sure to check next weeks video by him as well as he will be giving 12 link strategies. Now excuse me while I get back to my porcelain.

SEOmoz Whitebeard Friday - Give and Ye Shall Receive from Scott Willoughby on Vimeo.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

@crowdmanage on December 19, 2009 at 3:26 AM said...

It sounds like these tactics are going to be beyond the scope of all but authority sites, but let's see what the next video brings.

Get well!

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy