Saturday, January 30, 2010

Domain & Page Authority Metrics Explained


I am a little under the weather today thanks to this great warm one day, wet and cold the next we are having in Florida. I spent most of the day catching up on some video watching I am way behind on and it helps me learn and get at least something accomplished instead of doing nothing and having my work day wasted. Last week Rand Fishkin from SEO Moz and Will Critchlow discussed domain authority and page authority metrics. The video will help you understand what they are, what goes into them, how to use them, and why SEOMoz created them in the Open Site Explorer tool.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy