Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yet Another Clean Wordpress Theme


A reader of mine knows how much I like clean Wordpress template themes with tons of white space and emailed me one that I had yet to see. The name of the theme is Plain Scape and you can see a screenshot below. The color is easy to change in the CSS file as well and with a clean logo, makes for a great theme for a niche site. Looks really sharp in maroon or dark red as well. If you know of a clean Wordpress theme with tons of whitespace that I might like, feel free to send it to me and I will post it in the future.

EDITED TO ADD: Seems his hosting is none to good. You can also get the template here I believe. http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/plainscape

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments:

Unknown on January 20, 2010 at 7:09 PM said...

Awesome clean theme. I am a huge fan of keeping my wordpress site a simple as possible with the belief that all the fancy templates distract the visitor from reading the content. Kudos!

Term Papers on January 21, 2010 at 5:57 AM said...

I just love this theme really cool and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The theme page is suspended Dave...

soggy on January 21, 2010 at 12:15 PM said...

Seems we must of ate his bandwidth. You can also get it here I believe:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/plainscape

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy