Thursday, January 21, 2010

Google Offers Limited Time Free Webmaster Test


I came across a free webmaster test that Google is offering until January 27. Google will be revealing the answers shortly after that date, so make sure you save or print out your answers when you are done. I feel I did pretty good on the test myself, but did have to rack my brain on a few of the questions. Read the questions and answers slowly as they can trip you up if you try to fly through them. You will also notice that the quiz is done with Google Docs as well. I have played around with it recently and you can really do some amazing things with it. I plan on using it on an upcoming project myself. OK! Pencils ready? Good luck and go!!!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy