Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clean Dateless Wordpress Theme


A reader emailed me asking if I knew of a clean Wordpress theme that had a small header image that was easy to change out along with the theme being easy to customize. I went through my 1000's of bookmarks and uncovered one that I had forgot about. The theme is called Dateless Mini-Site WordPress Themes and it is free to download. The header image is 780x80 pixels and it comes stock in 7 colors and if they do not meet your color needs the colors are easily changed in the css via the # hex numbers, as they are not images. Everything should be super simple for you to modify. This is a no frills template, but very pliable and easy to adapt to ANY niche. Make sure to bookmark this one for later use.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sog, ol' buddy, did Frank ever do the mods/updates that he mentioned in this writeup?

Frank Carr on March 27, 2010 at 1:52 PM said...

Thanks for the mention of my themes!

Anon, I haven't made any public modifications to the themes since I released them. I'll probably make some of them public at some point.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy