Monday, March 15, 2010

Eric Enge Interviews Matt Cutts


I do not know exactly when this interview took place, but i have learned it is quite recent. Probably during the recent SMX convention, but that is a guess. I seem to remember that Enge has interviewed Matt Cutts from Google before as well, but I need to find it. The most intriguing aspect I learned from the interview is the talk about faceted navigation. That is a new term for me. Cutts also goes on to confirm what we indeed already knew and that is the fact that PageRank sculpting is pretty much a waste of time. This is a great interview all the way around and I suggest reading entirely if you have the time.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy