Sunday, March 14, 2010

The SEO Ultimate WordPress Plugin


I am starting to come out of my sick funk now and have on my list to play around with the SEO Ultimate WordPress Plugin starting on Monday. You can join me or even beat me to the punch by reading about and installing the plugin from here or in your Wordpress dashboard. I also added the Youtube video below that gives an over view. I have heard good things about the plugin and on the surface seems very newbie friendly. I will let you know soon if I find any problems as I will be testing on an established site. The last update of the plugin was on 3/11/10.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Junior said...

looks interesting.... please keep us updated as i am interested in the results you get. i don't see 'alot' of differences in the Ultimate SEO pack but i do like that you can add the verification codes from webmaster tools, yahoo, and bing from within the plugin... would make it simple for people uncomfortable with changing/adding code in the site files. Thanks

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy